US Corr is dedicated to delivering superior quality and performance, each and every time.
Our testing facilities and procedures represent the gold standard. We conduct not only the industry standard tests, but additional specialized testing and industry-specific assessments for markets such as food, beverage, chemical, electronics and more.
We conduct extensive analysis every step of the way, from materials assessments and optimization, ensuring you have maximum efficiency in your packaging solution, to package and unit load performance — ensuring successful delivery to your customers. And that’s just on the front end. We continue to troubleshoot looking for ways to increase performance and efficiency.
Our work with “performance materials” have allowed customers to enter market segments previously not cost-competitive for them.
Our testing protocols include:
- BCT — Box Compression Tests to gauge compression strength
- ECT — Edge Crush Tests to determine stacking strength
- CALI — Mullen Tests to determine burst strength
- Combined Board Moisture Test
- Score Bin Tests
- Gurley Testing – Measuring porosity and stiffness. This is a cutting-edge test that many companies skip
- COBB Test – measuring moisture thresholds and capacity for water absorption. Especially relevant for protecting quality printing
- Caliper Testing – Measures board thickness and the impact of crush
- Current Package Testing – reverse-engineering analysis to determine why a product might be failing
Let us put our extensive testing expertise to work for you today.