U.S. Corrugated conducts all aspects of our business from a foundation of uncompromising integrity
Here at U.S. Corrugated, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity, reinforcing a culture of honesty, quality, accountability and innovation each and every day. Our superior performance and success is measured not only by strong financial returns, but also by our relationships with our customers and employees, our high standards of quality, and our environmental and social responsibility.
- Safety is a core value of our operating philosophy. Our goal is nothing less than operating the safest company in our industry. Providing an injury-free and healthy working environment is of vital concern for USCorr. We teach a behavioral-based safety process that keeps our employees safe at work and at home.
- We fully comply with all federal, state and local safety codes and laws, and actively promote safe and healthy work practices for all of our employees. We continuously maintain corporate safety programs, policies and procedures, and promote safe and healthy work practices by and for each employee. Our sophisticated case-management processes are in place to investigate and prevent accidents and we are proud to operate with an industry-leading OSHA Recordable Rate.
Diversity & Opportunity
- Here at U.S. Corrugated we’re proud of our experienced leaders and forward-thinking employees. We have long been an industry leader in diversity across gender, race and ethnicity, from bottom to top, in all departments and across all locations. You won’t find a glass ceiling at USCorr. We operate a 21st Century corporate manufacturing culture, reflecting the diversity of our nation’s best, brightest and most capable.
- We believe in empowering our highly-skilled and hardworking employees, and create rewarding partnerships and opportunities for growth through effective communication and a philosophy of respect, character and loyalty.
- We pride ourselves on our diligence, reliability, and our highly-efficient operations — all of which directly affect our customers’ bottom line. USCorr is dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers with superior service, technical solutions and high-quality products.
- We stand behind everything that we do, and hold ourselves accountable for all outcomes. With a highly-sophisticated quality assurance system, testing, tracking and reporting, we can identify and solve any issues comprehensively and quickly.
- We know that having trusted partners is a must. U.S. Corrugated treats all of our relationships with integrity, honesty and respect. Each and every day we foster an atmosphere of direct and open communication, personalized attention and dedicated customer care.
- Over the years we’ve earned the loyalty of both our customers and our employees, because they know they have ours. We may be the only major player in the industry whose founder still makes occasional sales calls! We have employees that have been with us for 35+ years, and customers we’ve been supplying for decades. We’ve built a reputation of dependability, our customers know they can count on us, and our employees know we’re in their corner.
- U.S. Corrugated is committed to environmental responsibility and protecting ecological resources and balance, and that commitment drives the ways in which we choose to operate our business.
- We have an integrated approach to sustainability, this means not just the post-consumer materials we source, but also maximizing fuel efficiency on delivery, minimizing environmental footprint at our facilities, comprehensive recycling practices, and energy-saving and green initiatives at our offices and facilities.