Our Advantages Add Up To A New Kind of Independent
For Entrepreneurs, By Entrepreneurs
- USCorr combines the scale and critical mass of a major industry player with the responsiveness, flexibility and entrepreneurial spirit of a local independent. Like our customers, we know what it takes to grow a business, and we’re committed to supporting your success with the most efficient solutions. With our facilities, quality throughput, customer service and reliability we will meet the needs of your business as it grows.
Technology & Efficiency
- U.S. Corrugated deploys the newest and most efficient technology available on the planet – and we’re pioneering an innovative 21st-century manufacturing culture to go along with our cutting-edge equipment. Our new Superplants allow a throughput converting cost of significantly lower than the industry average. Our ability to achieve the greatest efficiencies drives our competitive edge, and directly impacts our customers’ bottom line.
Superior Corrugated Packaging Solutions
- Our experienced sales, design and marketing organization has the know-how and expertise to provide innovative and cost-effective solutions for virtually any corrugated packaging requirement. We’re the only company that deploys Packaging Blackbelts to empower our customers on site with superior technical acumen. Customers can expect quality, speed-to-market efficiency and the financial benefits derived from size and scale, all lowering client cost to do business.
- With an extensive design, manufacturing and distribution network, USCorr services major industrial markets across the country, ensuring your product makes it to your customer uncompromised each and every time, and with maximum cost efficiency. Our multiple facilities, and strategy for growth, are planned and operated to fill the needs and drive the success of a wide range of customers.
The Right Paper for Every Job
- U.S. Corrugated does not own and is not directly affiliated with any paper mill. We operate in an open market, enabling us to stay nimble and find the best paper solution for each requirement – very different than the less-flexible mill-driven model. As the industry evolves with newer lightweight paper stocks, we are able to source paper which maintains the strengths of traditional products while reducing fiber usage. Our right paper for every job policy results in consistently higher-quality products and dynamically competitive pricing for our customers.